How to Connect Pokemon Go to Switch: Trainers may transfer Pokémon from the Pokémon GO game to their Nintendo Switch console. Trainers receive Candy for each Pokémon they transfer to their Nintendo Switch, in the same way that they earn Candy for transferring Pokémon to Professor Willow. When you play Pokémon: Let’s Go, you’ll encounter these Pokémon at the GO Park complex.
When you transfer Pokémon to the Nintendo Switch, you will get extra XP and will be able to use the unique Mystery Box item for the first time you send a Pokémon. The Mystery Box provides you with the opportunity to capture the Mythical Pokémon Meltan. The Pokémon Go to Let’s Go transfer process is rather complicated, needing you to sync Pokémon Go to Let’s Go on Switch as well as complete the necessary portion of the narrative in Let’s Go before you can complete the transfer.
However, after you’ve done so, you’ll be able to transfer any number of animals from Pokémon Go to Let’s Go, enabling you to finish your Pokédex much more quickly, as well as get access to the Mythical monsters Meltan and Melmetal.
Assembling with and Connecting with Nintendo Switch
- Open the Pokémon GO app on your smartphone and Pokémon: Let’s Go on your
- Nintendo Switch to begin playing the game.
- To access the Main Menu from Map View, press the Main Menu button.
- To access the Settings menu, go to the top right of the screen.
- Select Nintendo Switch from the drop-down menu.
- To connect to the Nintendo Switch, press the Connect to Nintendo Switch button. It will soon be possible to connect Pokémon GO with other devices.
- When playing Pokémon: Let’s Go, go into the Settings menu and follow the instructions to connect the Switch with Pokémon GO.
How to Send Pokemons to Pokemon Park Complex
After you’ve connected your Nintendo Switch to your Pokémon GO account, you’ll be able to send Pokémon to the GO Park complex in Pokémon: Let’s Go. Unlike in Pokémon GO, though, Pokémon that you’ve taken into Pokémon: Let’s Go can’t be transferred back into Pokémon GO.
- Bring your Pokémon to the GO Park Complex in Fuschia City by speaking with the attendant at the entrance.
- Open the Pokémon GO application.
- To access the Main Menu in Map View, press the Main Menu button.
- To play Pokémon, press the Pokémon button.
- To access the Nintendo Switch menu, go to the top right of the screen and choose it.
- Select all of the Pokémon that you’d want to send to the Nintendo Switch by tapping them all.
- Aside from the Mythical Pokémon Mew, you may only send Pokémon that were found in the Kanto region (as well as their Shiny and Alolan versions). You cannot send any other Pokémon.
- When you’re ready to transmit a Pokémon to the Nintendo Switch, press the Send to Nintendo Switch button.
Other way to Connect Account
- Both the Nintendo Switch with Let’s Go and the phone with the Pokémon Go account must be in close proximity and have WiFi and Bluetooth enabled in order for the game to work properly.
- To transfer animals from Go to Let’s Go, you must have reached Go Park in Fuchsia City, which is about three-quarters of the way through Let’s Go’s narrative.
- If you have not yet reached Go Park, you will need to do so.
- If you have fulfilled all of the criteria listed above, you may begin connecting your phone with Pokémon Go to the Nintendo Switch.
- Alternatively, you may open the Pokémon Go settings by hitting pause on Let’s Go, then Options (the Y button), then ‘Open Pokémon Go Settings’. We have reached an agreement to link the game to a Go account.
This is how you can also Connect Pokemon Go to Switch. Thanks for Reading