How to Get Meltan in Pokemon Go: Pokémon The Meltan of Go, and its development Melmetal are the only new Pokémon to appear in both Pokémon Go and Pokémon Let’s Go as a result of the new Mystery Box mechanism, and they represent something of a first for the series: the appearance of a new, never-before-seen monster outside of the main games or the anime. In this article, we’ll go over how to capture Meltan in Pokémon Go.
Meltan can be obtained in one of two methods. You can get one by completing the Let’s Go, Meltan quest – which is the most difficult we’ve seen so far in Pokémon Go – as well as by playing Let’s Go, Eevee on the Nintendo Switch. The latter is also the most efficient method of obtaining evolution Melmetal since you’ll need to capture a large number of them to accumulate enough Candy.
How to capture Meltan in Pokémon Go
The inclusion of a new Meltan Research quest, which was introduced on the game’s release date of November 16th, was a welcome addition.
Professor Willow, in a similar vein to Mew, Celebi, and Spiritomb earlier in the year, will ask you to undertake some of the most difficult research to date – requiring you to capture specific creatures over a nine-step period in order to capture Meltan (fortunately, some of these are available as new Field Research rewards until the end of November).
Meltan’s first of nine steps
- PokéStops of Gyms are spun 5 times (500 XP reward)
- Catch a total of ten Pokémon (500 XP reward)
- Transfer 5 Pokémon from one account to another (500 XP reward)
- Completing the task will get you rewards. The first step is to create a plan. 1 Incubator, 1000 Stardust, 10 Poké Balls, and 1 Poké Ball
Step 2 of 9 for Meltan’
- You may earn 2 Candies by strolling with your buddy (1000 XP reward)
- Make a total of ten fantastic throws (1000 XP reward)
- 3 Eggs must be hatched (1000 XP reward)
- Completing the task will get you rewards. Step 2: Make a list of all of the things you want to do. A total of 2000 Stardust, 2 Lucky Eggs, and 1 Fast TM are awarded.
Meltan’s third step out of nine
- Get your hands on a Ditto (1500 XP reward)
- 2 victories in the gym (1500 XP reward)
- Two raids will be held to determine the victor (1500 XP reward)
- Completing the task will get you rewards. Step 3: Make a list of all of the things you want to do. Great Balls (x10), Incense (x3), and Max Revive (x3)
Meltan’s fourth step out of nine
- Obtain 5 Pokémon of the Steel-type (2000 XP reward)
- Obtain 5 Electric-type Pokémon by completing the game (2000 XP reward)
- 5 Candies may be earned by strolling with a friend (2000 XP reward)
- Completing the task will get you rewards. Step 4: Make a list of all of the things you want to do. Stardust (x4000), Pinap Berry (5), Rare Candy (5), and 4000 Stardust
Meltan’s Fifth of Nine Steps
- Create a Grimer from the ground up (2500 XP reward)
- Obtain five Slugma or Galpin (2500 XP reward)
- Make 20 Exceptional Throws (2500 XP reward)
- Completing the task will get you rewards. Step 5: Make a list of everything you want to do. x5000 Stardust, x20 Great Balls, and x5 Lure Module are all available.
Meltan’s Sixth of Nine Steps
- Develop a Magnemite into a Magnemite (3000 XP reward)
- capture 5 Exeggcutes in a row (3000 XP reward)
- Battle in a total of ten raids (3000 XP reward)
- Completing the task will get you rewards. Lastly, there is a step six. 1 Silver Pinap Berry,
- 1 Metal Coat, 10 Ultra Balls, 1 Silver Pinap Berry
Step 7 of 9 for Meltan’
- Evolve 1 Drowzee to a higher level (3500 XP reward)
- 1 Cubone has been caught (3500 XP reward)
- 1 Scyther should be evolved (3500 XP reward)
- Completing the task will get you rewards. 7. Ultra Balls, a Charged TM, and three
- Premium Raid Passes are required.
Meltan’s eighth step out of nine
- 2 Omanyte or Kabuto are caught (4000 XP reward)
- Take 2 Lileep or Anorith on a ride (4000 XP reward)
- Attempt to capture an Aerodactyl (4000 XP reward)
- Completing the task will get you rewards. Amount of Stardust needed for Step 8: 8000;
- Meltan encounter; 1 Star Piece.
Meltan’s ninth step out of nine
- 4500 XP as a prize