I’m pretty sure I’ve figured out how to delete Pokemon Go account step by step. With over a billion downloads, Pokemon Go is reaching its peak popularity. The well-known application has become a worldwide sensation, with players/gamers of all ages enjoying this game. Pokemon Go is an augmented reality smartphone game developed and released by Niantic in cooperation with Nintendo and The Pokémon Company in 2016. It is available for free on iOS and Android devices. Android and iOS devices will be supported in the development of the game.
Nonetheless, the game has recently become the subject of criticism as a result of real privacy and security concerns raised by different governments and individuals who have downloaded the game’s application. Users do not want applications to have access to their personal information. Consequently, users are increasingly concerned about their personal information, prompting some to uninstall the app entirely. If you want to get rid of your Pokemon Go account, there are a few simple procedures you need to follow.
Providing your Trainer username and having access to the email address connected with your account are required in order to deactivate your Pokémon GO account completely. In the absence of these requirements, we are unable to execute deletion requests on your behalf.
How To Delete Pokemon Go Account
Please bear in mind that all confirmed deletion requests are final and cannot be reversed under any circumstances. All of the game data connected with your account will be fully and permanently erased from the game servers.
Method No. 1
- Start by visiting the Pokémon Go support page at niantic.helpshift.com and filling out the contact form.
- Step 2: Fill out the request form by providing your email address and login.
- Step 3: In the problem category of the dropdown menu, choose the option “delete my account.”
- Describe the reason for canceling or deactivating your Pokemon Go account in step four.
- Step 5: After entering the captcha code, click the “Submit” button to permanently deactivate the account.
Method No. 2
In order to have your Pokémon GO account permanently deleted, please make a request via our web-based Help Center and choose “Delete My Account” from the dropdown option that appears.
Points to keep in mind:
It will take a few days or weeks to complete the removal of data and cancellation of the account in question.
The deletion of all data and accounts is totally irreversible after it has been completed.
Your old e-mail ID will not be accepted as a valid login ID when creating a new Pokemon Go account.
In order to establish a new account and log in to the game in the future, you will need to use a different e-mail address.
Concerns about the safety of Pokemon GO have been raised.
- Pokemon Go is another gaming application that has raised the level of worry among players about their security. Users have voiced concerns about data breaches and businesses taking advantage of their personal information.
- Third-party developers suspected of being engaged in the creation of bogus Pokémon Go applications are being scrutinized. Furthermore, several users have expressed dissatisfaction with the company’s data gathering practices, which were developed in-house.
- The position of the user on the GPS system and camera access are not the only components that the business has access to. The business, on the other hand, keeps more personal information about its customers. When signing up for the app and agreeing to the terms and conditions, the user grants the app access to all of his or her personal information.
- The app captures and saves your name, date of birth, Facebook email ID, Google e-mail ID, and Pokémon Trainer Club ID, among other pieces of information.
- The software does not even impose an age limit on its users’ ability to play. As a result, if a minor under the age of majority register for Pokemon Go, he or she will be required to provide additional information such as the first and last digits of their social security number.
- Even the developer retains the right to utilize cookies if he so chooses. What is more worrisome about the program is that its monitoring technologies monitor the gaming behavior of the user, as well as the manner in which messages are sent and received.