Island Games Quests In Fortnite: As Fortnite Season 7 winds down, Epic Games introduces the Island Games, a new Creative event that rewards players for completing Quests. Each Island Games task and prize are listed here. As Fortnite Season 7 winds down, Epic Games introduces the Island Games, a new Creative event that rewards players for completing Quests. Each Island Games task and prize are listed here.
Fortnite’s 17.50 update is now out, and data miners have discovered Easy There will be a new reactive Fortnite Crew skin, Ant-Man and Doja Cat emote, as well as the Island Games event. Although data miners uncovered the Island Games in advance of the event’s official announcement on September 1, Epic Games confirmed the event on September 1.
The event and challenges have begun and will provide players with a large amount of extra XP as well as aesthetic prizes such as the Qwerty Axe Harvesting tool. Here’s all you need to know about the Island Games event in Fortnite Season 7.
What exactly is the Fortnite Island Games?
Epic is launching the Island Games event to provide players with a significant XP boost as they work their way through the Season 7 Battle Pass. It’s a Creative event in which popular fan-created modes are shown with their own set of challenges. The event will continue from September 1 through September 8, with additional modes and challenges being introduced during the duration.
For the duration of the Fortnite Island Games event, the following limited-time modes will be available:
- RED VS BLUE RUMBLE – Demonstrate your ability in this fast-paced, casual combat game. earn gold by destroying others, and then use it to upgrade weapons. endless respawns and strong start-up loadouts keep you active. boykaaro built this.
- PRISON BREAKOUT – You have been arrested, and now you must be creative in order to escape your confinements. power up in the surrounding area and fight guards for your ticket out of this dump. guards vs. prisoners: who will win? constructed by the echo.
- PAIR UP IN EIGHT ROUNDS – Realistic encounters across eight different poi’s from the br map. a loadout selector includes a variety of guns, which allows you to select the guns with which you perform best. finestyt was involved in the construction.
- WILDLANDS – Adventure through the wildlands’ large world and fight for survival! improve your skills and advance your ability to survive in this open-world experience. tonyquest built this website.
- RED VS BLUE LAVA – Battle within your team in this epic lava-filled arena to achieve the most damage points. collect coins by destroying other players or collecting the free coins located in the center of the battlefield. upgrade your weapons and gear with your coins to increase your chances of winning! pretty boy built this.
Quests and prizes for Fortnite Island Games
While in these modes, you may perform 13 missions for lots of extra XP. Additionally, after completing a number of tasks, you may earn cosmetic items such as the Wavebreaker Wrap and Qwerty Axe.
Each task and prize for Fortnite Season 7’s Island Games are listed below:
- Complete Island Games Quests (5) – Emoticon on the Rise
- Island Games Complete Quests (7) – Wavebreaker Wrap
- Quests for the Complete Island Games (9) – Qwerty Axe Harvesting Tool
- In Red versus Blue Rumble, do damage with Shotguns or Sniper Rifles (5500) – 20,000 XP
- 30,000 XP for purchasing legendary weapons from vending machines in Red versus Blue Rumble (6)
- Eliminate your opponents in the Red vs. Blue Rumble (50) – Drooly Spray
- Purchase epic-rare or higher-rare weapons in Prison Breakout (5) – 20,000 XP
- Eliminate 25 enemies in Prison Breakout – 20,000 XP
- In Prison Breakout (1500), do damage while inside a “Prevalent” car – 30,000 XP
- Assist teammate in Finest 2v2 eliminations (750) – 20,000 XP
- In Finest 2v2 (2500), do damage from above – Beachball Banner Icon
- In Red versus Blue Lava, do damage with SMGs or Pistols (5000) – 20,000 XP
- 30,000 XP for destroying enemy buildings in Red versus Blue Lava (200).
- Wildland Survival (30) – 30,000 XP
- In Wildlands Survival (25) – 30,000 XP, search for containers, coolers, refrigerators, or tolls.
- Capture Zero Point fish or Vendetta Floppers when fishing in Wildlands Survival (10) – Icon of a Starfish
Thanks for Reading.