How to make a Potion of Weakness in Minecraft: Potions have a wide range of applications, both good and negative. With a potion of weakness, your attack power will be reduced, resulting in less damage done with melee weapons. The impact of this potion may be improved so that it lasts for a longer period of time, however a potion with the label “Weakness II” cannot be made.
For a potion of weakness that is used alone, there aren’t many benefits. However, its splash potion version has the potential to convert a negative into a positive. Possibilities for curing zombie villagers include the use of potions of weakness.
Potion of weakness may be found in the creative menu three slots below flint and steel, on the right-hand side of the screen. They are located right next to potions of strength and potions of decay, among other things.
Creating a Potion of Weakness (1:30) and adding it to your inventory is a possible option in the game of Minecraft. When you consume this potion, you will get the Weakness effect, which will decrease your attack damage by 0.5 for 1 minute and 30 seconds after consumption. Let’s have a look at how to create this concoction.
Potion of Weakness Requires the Following Ingredients:
- To create a Potion of Weakness, you will need the following ingredients:
- Fermented Spider Eye Water Bottle Brewing Stand Blaze Powder Crafting Table Fermented Spider Eye Water Bottle
- The formula for a potion of weakness is less complicated than the recipes for most other potions. It does not need the creation of a cumbersome potion as a foundation.
- Due to the use of brown mushrooms, the preparation of its main component, fermented spider eye, may be time-consuming.
In order to create water bottles, you need glass bottles as well as access to a water supply. To manufacture glass bottles, you’ll need to dig out some sand and heat it in a furnace to obtain the glass you’ll need. A brewing stand will be required in order to create your potion. The most difficult aspect of this phase is locating a nether stronghold in which to place a flame rod.
Finally, you’ll need flame powder to keep your brewing stand alight throughout the night. If you have discovered a nether castle that has a blaze spawner, you should have little difficulty in obtaining blaze powder from it. A crafting table with a 3×3 crafting menu will be required in order to complete several of these recipes successfully.
What is the best way to create a Potion of Weakness?
To Put It Briefly:
Open the brewing stand in order to create a Potion of Weakness. Place your water bottle in one of the bottom three boxes on the user interface for the brewing stand. Your flame powder will be used to power your brewing stand, which will be located near the entrance. Place the blaze powder in the top left slot of the blaze powder dispenser. The last step is to insert the fermented spider eye into the top slot of your brewer and wait for it to brew. A Potion of Weakness will be created from the bottle in only a few seconds’ time (1:30).
The following is a step-by-step guide:
In order to create a Potion of Weakness in Minecraft, you must first follow the instructions in this step-by-step graphic guide:
- Begin by identifying and finding a brown mushroom. Finding a biome with a dark oak woodland is the most reliable approach I’ve found. Brown mushrooms may spawn wherever that is sufficiently dark; explore caverns or even the underworld for spawning opportunities. Dark oak forest biomes will produce tall brown mushrooms that are simple to identify and will provide you with more than enough to last you for a while. It is also more secure than dark caverns or the raging netherworld.
- You can identify dark oak forest biomes by their 2×2 trees and the towering mushrooms growing between the trees. Once you have discovered a tall brown mushroom, you may break it down with only your hands and every block has a chance to drop some brown mushrooms. If locating a dark oak woodland proves too tough you may potentially locate brown mushrooms in a marsh.
- For fermented spider eye, the recipe asks for particularly brown mushrooms. Next, you will want to find some sugarcane. They may be found frequently along riversides and always next to a water supply block.
- Sugarcane may grow on soil or sand. Harvest some and start searching for spiders. Spider eyeballs are a rarer drop than thread so have a blade ready and hunt down several spiders.
- Use them with care. As they are currently you can only drink them yourself which will make your melee attacks deal less damage. In the bedrock edition, the debuff is just 0.5 hearts less. In the java version, it will make you deal two full hearts less damage.
You have successfully created a rather specialized potion. These potions will make you cause less damage thus if you would want to put a challenge on yourself this is an excellent method to do it. They may also be improved to last longer or become splash potions that you can employ to inflict on other enemy monsters. Weakness is a negative effect yet showering your opponents with it may give you an edge.
Thanks For Reading.