How to make an Armor Stand in Minecraft: Armor stands were first added in the Java edition of Minecraft in version 1.8, and its intended use was to enable players to show off/display their armor on a wooden stand, which was a niche use for the feature.
Although it was first difficult to see, it soon became clear that the principles of armor stands could be used for a variety of other applications, especially those that met the requirements of third-party multiplayer Minecraft servers and map designers.
All of the queries you may have about armor stands in their present condition in the game will be answered in this brief tutorial. It will describe how to make armor stands, as well as some of their most popular applications, and it will conclude by answering some of the most often asked questions about the subject.
This Minecraft tutorial, complete with pictures and step-by-step directions, teaches you how to build an armor stand in the game.
Armor stands are a useful piece of furniture to have in your Minecraft inventory for decorative purposes. When you are not wearing your armor, you may utilize an armor stand to keep it safely stored.
Let’s take a look at how to construct an armor stand.
Materials required for the construction of an Armor Stand
- Armor stands are made from 5 sticks and 1 smooth stone slab, and they are very simple to make.
- Sticks may be readily obtained by stacking two wood planks on top of each other in your 2×2 crafting inventory menu, as seen below.
- If you are uncertain of how to get wood planks, consult with a professional.
To acquire smooth stone, which is required for the production of smooth stone slabs, use a pickaxe enchanted with Silk Touch to mine any block of stone in your inventory. This chunk of stone must next be melted in a furnace to complete the process.
After acquiring smooth stone, go to the crafting table menu and choose “Crafting Table” from the drop-down menu. Now all you have to do is place your smooth stone in a precise manner.
Minecraft Armor Stand Construction Instructions:
To Put It Briefly:
Fill the first row of the grid that makes up the crafting table with sticks to create an armor stand for your character. Sticks should be placed on each side of the third row, and a fourth stick should be placed in the middle of the grid. Place a smooth stone slab between the sticks on the third row of the armor stand to complete the construction of the stand. Simply click on the armor stand and drag it into your inventory to complete the process.
In order to construct armor in Minecraft, you must follow the steps outlined in the following graphic guide:
- Step-1: To begin, a crafting table menu must be selected from the main menu. If you are confused about the idea of a crafting table, or how to use or construct one, consult with an expert.
- Step-2: Simply recreate the identical pattern shown below using the smooth stone slabs and sticks that you previously purchased for the recipe. Finished!
- Step-3: That’s all there is to it. To complete the process, just drag your freshly constructed armor stand into your own inventory and you’re done.
Armor stands have a variety of applications in Minecraft.
Armor stands have the potential to be useful in a variety of ways, depending on your specific needs. In vanilla survival mode, on the other hand, its primary and most frequent function is to display armor and provide fast armor storage, both of which are very useful.
Outside of survival mode, armor stands may be utilized as excellent aesthetic elements, which can be particularly useful during the custom map building process. Due to the unique mechanical characteristics of armor stands, many servers opt to utilize them on a regular basis; a large number of the most popular server-side plugins in Minecraft now depend on armor stands to ensure that their code runs correctly.