How To Make Smooth Quartz In Minecraft: Smooth Quartz is a block that was introduced in the 1.13 – The Update Aquatic update. It is a kind of quartz. This item used to have the same texture as normal quartz, however with the release of 1.14 – Village and Pillage, a new texture was added. As a result of its smoother and more attractive texture, smooth quartz is often utilized in many contemporary-styled structures. In this post, we will discuss how to get smooth quartz, as well as the materials that will be needed to do so.
Smooth Quartz was introduced so that players would have the option of using quartz or smooth quartz in their constructions. Until version 1.14, there was no distinction between the blocks. This Minecraft guide, complete with pictures and step-by-step directions, teaches you how to create smooth quartz in the game. Smooth quartz is one of the many different types of construction blocks that you may create in Minecraft. It is not a crafting table that is used to create this block, but rather it is a furnace.
Smooth quartz is one of the many various types of materials that you may use or create in Minecraft, and it is no exception to the rule that there are many distinct types of materials. This material, which is a variant of quartz, may be helpful if you want to create a structure with a different theme from the one you are currently using.
Select the Furnace option from the drop-down menu.
- To begin, turn on your furnace and choose the Furnace option, which should look something like this:
- Fill the furnace with fuel.
- Following that, you must fill the bottom fuel box in the furnace with fuel.
- For the sake of this lesson, we will be using coal as our fuel.
TIP: If you’re not sure what things may be used as fuel, how long each fuel will burn, or how many items each fuel can smelt/cook, check out our lesson on How to Add Fuel to a Furnace. It will explain everything.
- Include items that will result in Smooth Quartz.
- Place the block of quartz in the top box of the furnace and close the lid. You should be able to see the flames preparing the block of quartz for use.
- If you look in the box to the right, you will see smooth quartz formed after the block of quartz has been cooked/melted in the furnace.
- Transfer the Smooth Quartz to the Inventory.
- You must now add the smooth quartz you have created in your furnace to your inventory in order to complete the process.
- You’ve successfully created smooth quartz in Minecraft, congratulations!
When it comes to quartz, what is the difference between smooth quartz and faceted quartz?
The majority of the time, it’s about looks. Because smooth quartz lives true to its name by making textures seem more smooth in contrast to their previous equivalent, it is responsible for this effect.
Thanks for Reading.