It makes it look like this will be the standard way to get locker codes in NBA 2K22 from now on, but we haven’t been able to find out if codes for The City can be used in MyTEAM or vice versa.
There are eight Dark Matter cards in the Fearless Packs. One of them is the Invincible Kobe Bryant. But there are no Deluxe Packs, which is a shame. But you will be able to get two free packs. One that you can get if you finish the Skill Challenge. In addition to these codes, we have a new Fearless Packs Locker Code that you can use to try to win a DM Kobe Bryant.
There are eight Dark Matter cards in the Fearless Packs. One of them is the Invincible Kobe Bryant. But there are no Deluxe Packs, which is a shame. But you will be able to get two free packs. One that you can get if you finish the Skill Challenge.
2K Dev Codes
In an unexpected move, two new NBA 2K22 Locker Codes have been released, each giving you a chance to get a Zero Gravity Deluxe Pack.
We don’t know how long they’ll last, but here are the ones you’ll need to enter.
NBA 2K22: How to Enter Locker Codes (NextGen & Current Gen)
The classic and much-loved locker code system is back in NBA 2K22. However, the way to enter and use these codes has changed a bit.
The main reason for this is that The City has become such an important part of next-gen NBA 2K22 that it can’t be left out. However, the MyTEAM method is still available on both current and next-gen systems.
If you enter the code but don’t see the rewards in your inventory, leave the mode and come back in. They should be there then. If you have the MyNBA2K22 app, you can also enter your NBA 2K22 Locker Codes there instead of using a controller. This will save you time.
Here’s what you have to do in MyTEAM to enter and use locker codes:
- Step 1: Enter MyTEAM and keep the Home tab open.
- Step 2: In the bottom right corner, click on MyTEAM Community Hub.
- Step 3: Choose Locker Code in the lower-left corner.
- Step 4: Enter the code. It doesn’t matter what case you use, but you do need the hyphens.
- Step 5: You can also use this method to get next-gen locker codes in The City:
- Step 6: Open the Start Menu and type in “The City” (MyCAREER).
- Step 7: Go to the Options/Quit tab on the far right.
- Step 8: Choose a Locker Code
- Step 9: Enter the code. It doesn’t matter what case you use, but you do need the hyphens.
This article provides an overview of the Fearless Packs & 2K Dev Locker Codes, which are popular among gamers right now. More interesting content can be found elsewhere on our website. The time you’ve given me is greatly appreciated