Pokemon Go Eevee Evolution Names: Eevee may evolve into various type variations in the original Pokémon games, which are referred to as Eeveelutions by fans, depending on the usage of special items, the happiness level of the player, the moves accessible to the player, and even the time of day.
As a result, you will not be able to use the tried-and-true method of using one of three elemental stones to turn Eevee into Flareon, Jolteon, or Vaporeon, or the alternative methods for Umbreon, Espeon, Leafeon, Glaceon, and Sylveon if you use Candy in Pokémon Go. Instead, you will be able to use one of three elemental stones to turn Eevee into Flareon, Jo
After collecting enough Eevee Candy, we suggest that you read our Buddy Adventure and Lure Modules explainers, since both have an effect on whatever Eeveelution your Eevee becomes – and one clever technique will get you the evolution you need by using a unique Eevee name.
The following diagram illustrates how Eevee evolutions operate.
If you opt to evolve Eevee without intervening – by feeding it 25 Eevee sweets – it will evolve into one of three Pokémon at random: Vaporeon, Jolteon, or Flareon.
Although it is not officially supported by Nintendo, some players have uncovered a technique that enables you to target any of the following Eevees: Sylveon; Leafeon; Glaceon; Espeon; Umber; Flareon; Flareon; Jolteon; Vaporeon; by using one of the following Eevee names:
- Change Eevee’s name to Kira in order for her to develop into a Fairy-type Sylveon.
- Eevee should be renamed Linnea in order for it to develop into a leaf-type Leafeon.
- Change Eevee’s name to Rea in order for her to develop into an ice-type Glaceon.
- Eevee should be renamed Sakura in order to develop into a psychic-type Espeon.
- Eevee should be renamed Tamao in order to develop into the Dark-type Umbreon.
- Change Eevee’s name to Rainer in order for her to develop into a water-type Vaporeon.
- Change the name of Eevee to Sparky in order for it to develop into the lightning-type Jolteon.
- Rename Eevee to Pyro in order for her to develop into the fire-type Flareon.
- It is important to remember that the technique only works once per evolution type, so make sure you choose Eevees with the highest CP levels before evolving them into the type you want.
Having said that, for some Eevee evolutions, it is possible to get the exact kinds you want by using a second technique.
What you need to know about evolving Eevee into Sylveon in Pokémon Go
As part of the Luminous Legends Y event, Sylveon was eventually made available in Pokémon Go on May 25th, 2021, for the first time. The quickest and most straightforward method of evolving an Eevee into Sylveon is to alter its moniker to Kira and ensure that you have at least 25 Eevee Candy on hand. However, this method can only be performed once.
To ensure that your Eevee does not evolve into a different Eeveelution, check that the silhouette of Sylveon is shown on the evolve button before pressing the evolve button.
Evolution of the Eevee Sylveon.
If this occurs for you, just closing Pokémon Go and re-opening it will resolve the issue quickly and effectively. It is possible to develop Eevee into Sylveon after using the name trick. To do so, you must earn 70 Buddy hearts with it while using the name trick, which implies that your selected Eevee must be at Great Buddy Level. Changes to your Buddy Pokémon will not cause your progress towards Sylveon to be reset, so feel free to swap them around as often as you like.
You’ll also require 25 Eevee Candy to complete the task.
This evolution technique is consistent with how you must have a high friendship level with an Eevee, as well as the Eevee learning a Fairy-type move, in order for it to develop into a Sylveon in the main series. Do not be concerned about Eevee evolving into Espeon or Umbreon instead; thanks to the game with pkgo on Twitter, we now know that Sylveon will show as a distinct evolution option, enabling you to choose the appropriate Eeveeultion.