How to Teleport in Minecraft: Although the ability to teleport in Minecraft may not seem to be available at first sight, it is available not just on PC but also on consoles and mobile devices. The good news is that this is the case. The bad news is that the method of teleporting in Minecraft varies from platform to platform, making it impossible to provide a one-size-fits-all solution for Minecraft enthusiasts.
To address this problem, we’ve divided our lesson into parts that are unique to the PC, console, and mobile versions of Minecraft. These sections will teach you how to teleport and reach where you’re going in the blink of an eye on each platform.
This Minecraft tutorial, which includes pictures and step-by-step instructions, shows how to use the /tp command in the game. The /tp command in Minecraft allows you to teleport to a specific set of coordinates or to another player by using the teleport command.
Teleporting in Minecraft for PC is possible.
- Open Minecraft on your computer’s desktop.
- It is necessary to create or load the environment in which you want to play.
- Go to the place where you wish to teleport to in the future – this might be your base, a farm, or a recreation project you’re working on – and press the teleport button.
- The current coordinates of your location will be shown underneath the mini-map if you press the keys F3 + Fn + F3 on a PC or Alt + Fn + F3 on a Mac. Make a note of these coordinates since you’ll need them in order to teleport back to your starting point.
- You must first access the console by hitting the / key on your keyboard when you wish to teleport.
- Then, in the teleport command window, replace the name with your character’s username, x with the east/west coordinate, y with the vertical coordinate, and z with the north/south coordinate – this should be in the same sequence that you initially typed down your coordinates. You should have something like this as your last command: teleport to LewwyPaints (located at 2 43 72)
- If you want, you may also use the command teleport Bert Ernie, which will transfer Bert to Ernie’s present position (or bring them to you) by using the teleport Bert Ernie command.
- Once you’ve put in the command, just press the Enter key to have your character teleported to the specified locations.
- Console teleportation in Minecraft is possible.
- First and foremost, it’s important to note that teleportation is only available while you are hosting a multiplayer world and that you will only be able to teleport to another player’s position (as opposed to a PC’s location).
Using teleportation in Minecraft on a mobile device
While the absence of a real keyboard may make inputting coordinates in Minecraft on mobile a time-consuming task, there is a method to teleport in the game.
- Open the Minecraft software and choose the world that you’d want to play in from the list of options.
- The pause menu may be accessed by touching the top-right corner of the display — the symbol isn’t always visible, but it is there.
- To utilize teleportation, go to the Settings menu and flip the Cheats switch to the on position.
- Close the menu and choose “Resume Game” from the drop-down menu.
- To start a conversation, choose the Chat icon at the top of the screen.
- To obtain your current coordinates for future reference, click on the text box and enter /tp your username, being sure to replace your username with your Minecraft username before pressing Enter. Getting your current coordinates for future reference This will not teleport you somewhere, but it should show your current coordinates in the command menu instead.
- Using the Chat icon once again, bring up the text box and enter /tp YourUsername X Y Z, with the X indicating the east/west coordinate, the Y representing the vertical position, and the Z representing the north/south coordinate as the coordinates.
- When you press the Enter button (which looks like a chat bubble with an arrow in it), your character will be teleported to the chosen locations.
The ability to teleport on the Minecraft console
- Start Minecraft by selecting it from the main menu of your console.
- Then, under Play Game, choose the planet that you’d want to load – but don’t really load it yet.
- Select Game Options from the main menu and ensure that Host Privileges is checked.
- The notice that informs players about the absence of achievements and leaderboard updates while playing with host rights may be dismissed by selecting Load and then clicking OK.
- Once the game has begun to load, click the Options button on the Xbox or the Touchpad on the PlayStation 4 to enter the Host menu.
- Select Teleport to Player from the Host Options drop-down menu.
- A list of all players who are presently playing in your world should appear as a result of clicking on this. Just choose one of the users from this list, and you’ll be immediately transported to where they’re now located.